2. Sources of information collected:
We may ask Users to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including:-
· account registration forms;
· contact us forms;
· or when they otherwise interact with us.
When they sign up to use the Services, they create a User Account. We shall ask them to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose including:-
· their name, address, date of birth and if they are a Driver certain information about their vehicle, licence etc.;
· their e-mail address and a password;
· a mobile phone number;
· a govt. i.d. (Aadhaar/Passport)
· a record of any correspondence between them and us;
· a record of any bookings they have made or trips they have placed with or through the Site;
· their replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes.
· details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through the Site/App or otherwise. This may include information such as their credit card, debit card or bank account details, details of Trips (as described in our Terms &Conditions) they have booked or offered through the Site/App;
· details of their visits to the Site/App and the resources that they access;
· information we may require from them when they report a problem with the Site/App.
We only collect the information that is to be provided by Users and Users may not provide any personal information but with that they may not be able to enjoy complete access to our Services.
Information is also gathered without them actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as I.P. addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information. We use Users’ I.P. address to diagnose the issues arising to them while operating on our Site, report the information gathered and determine the fastest way of resolving those issues.
3. Use of collected information:
Company may use this information to assist in making general improvements to the Site, to carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between the Users and us, to contact and notify them about changes to the Site or the services Company offers, to ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective manner for their computer and customise the Site according to their preferences, to collect payments from them, to allow them to participate in features of the Site and other services, to analyse how they are making use of the Site and for internal marketing and research purposes.
Companywill not resell their information to any third party nor use it for any third party marketing.
4. Disclosure of information:
In case of any payment through our Site/App, credit and debit card payments are processed by the payment processor and in order for payments to be processed, the User must have to share some necessary details with the payment processor but further information about this will be disclosed after the payment is collected.
Company will not disclose any User’s information via the site to any third party except:-
· In order to follow our booking process, service information will be passed to the Traveller (if u are Driver) or to the Driver (if you are Traveller).
· We may share information with our partner sites where Users have made a booking or enter into any transaction through the Site with the user of the partner site i.e. Payment Gateway, Bus API, etc.
· If we are under a duty to share User’s information in order to comply with legal obligations.
· We may share User’s details in case of sale of our business to the third party but we will provide a prior intimation before sharing such details.
· Exchanging User’s information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction in order to protect the rights, property and safety of Company.
· With our consultants, attorneys, etc. who shall also be bound by similar or stringent policies of non-disclosure and confidentiality.
For any purpose other than those mentioned above, we will not share any information unless written consent of User is taken.
5. Third party contents and links to third party services:
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and User’s device identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to their browser.
In addition, when Users are using the Services, they may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control.
Company is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if Users click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our sites onto a different web site, Bus API, etc. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
Company encourage Users to note when they leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third parties.
Cookies are small text file created by a website that is stored in the User's computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk. Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
If User’s log in to our services, cookies enable them to remain logged in to that services.
7. Amending of information:
Users are responsible for maintaining their own information such as contact information or information related to the registration.
If the User wants to amend his personal information then he/she can do it by visiting his/her own account on our site or by simply contacting us through email or our registered helpline number.Our executives will make possible efforts to make requested changes in our active databases but users need to change the privacy things as passwords later on if shared with company executives.
Users may also cancel or modify their communications that they have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into their user account and changing their communication preferences.
If after amending the information provided to us, we find it difficult to permit User’s access to our Site then we reserve the right to suspend User’s account or revoke User’s access to our site by providing them with a written notice to this effect on their registered email id/mobile no.
8. Closure of account:
If Users wish to close their account or they request that we are not providing them the services we supposed to provide then they can contact us through email id mentioned on our Site/App.
Company will retain User’s Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location) for as long as their account with the Services is active and as needed to provide services to them.
Even after the account is suspended, we will retain protected information and usage information of the User to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason.After a period of time, suspended User’s data may be anonymised and such data will solely be used for analytical purposes.
9. Information collected by Drivers/Travellers:
We encourage Users to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.Changes will not apply to any bookings or transactions made prior to such amendments.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting User’s information.
We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information User supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information they transmit to the Company is provided at their own risk.
We recommend Users not to disclose their password to anyone.
12. Grievance redressal:
Company hereby appoints Mr. Dhirendra Pratap Singh as the grievance officer for the purposes of the rules drafted under the Information Technology Act, 2000, who may be contacted on 885123374 or email@example.com